To meet these Service Users needs our services are designed to achieve the following objectives:
- To provide a safe environment where individual care and maintenance of dignity is paramount.
- To deliver a service of the highest quality that will improve and sustain the Service Users overall quality of life.
- To ensure that the service is delivered flexibly, attentively and in a non-discriminatory fashion while respecting each service users right to independence, privacy, dignity, fulfilment and their right to make informed choices. To encourage participation in any decisions regarding the Service Users package of care
- To ensure that each Service Users need’s and values are respected in matters of religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, sexuality and sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, parenthood and disabilities or impairments.
- To manage and implement a formal programme of employee planning, section, recruitment, training and personal development to enable Service User’s needs are met.
- To Manage our services efficiently and effectively to make best uses of resources and to maximise value for money for the Service Users.
- To ensure all Service Users receive written information on our procedure for handling complaints, comments and compliments.
Services provided by One2One
- Elderly/ Frail
- Learning Disabilities
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Renal Failure
- Asperger Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
- Heart Disease
- Mental Health
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Chronic Illness
- Rhetts Syndrome
- Terminal Illness
One 2 One can provide trained Support Workers to deliver care in a Service Users own home. The type of care will depend on the Service Users’ needs. It can be assistance with personal care tasks, assistance with medication, assistance with meals, assistance with shopping, overnight sits, day sits etc.
Areas We Cover
- Accessing our Services
To Avail of Our Services:
Speak with your Social Worker / Care Manager who could make a referral on your behalf - usually there will be no cost to the Service User for this type of referral
You or your family may make a referral for a privately funded package of care. Please see our Private Care Section or contact us directly
For Further information or to discuss our services contact us on:
Telephone- 028 9422 7500
Complete The Contact Form Below,
and a Member of the One2One Team Will Get Back to You